Tuesday 10 March 2015

// NUDE NUDE AND NUDE


Okkkkkay I admit it I am a true nude nail lover! You just can not go wrong with any type, finish or shade. It goes with everything and is perfect for every occasion out there... I just love it. On my top 3 list of nudes that I have in my nail collection have to be:

No.1- Nails Inc Marylebone Mews as it just is a lovely fresh nude lilac colour

No.2- Sally Hanson Cafe Au Lait because of its 'girly hardly there' look

No.3- Essie's Fierce, no fear purely because its a little darker yet still counts as a nude and you can get away with it not just in the colder months, defiantly an all year rounder!



After looking through my collection of nail colours to have to say I am also a colour fan so maybe up next will be my top 3 colours.. who knows!

hope you enjoy,
meggs x

No comments:

Post a Comment