Thursday 19 March 2015

// INSTA WEEK 1


I admit it, I am an Instagram freak... I love it!! so i thought i would share with you what I've been posting this week, I'm considering making it a weekly post so we shall see :)

1. I kinda made a cheeky trip to whistles (post to follow, promise!!) / 2. This week has been uni hand ins so i have treated myself to breakfast out twice (oooops), this was the amazing avocado yumminess i had at the Riding House Cafe in Soho / 3. Heres my first breakfast treat haha, I recommend the Berry pancakes from the Breakfast Club. I literally dream about them / 4. I love parent trap, every girl does (lil girl emoji) / 5. Cheeky selfie / 6. London was looking beauty one morning on the train, I can't wait for sunnnn / 7. My final project photoshoot / 8. Heres my little pooch Princess Dollykins who lives at home still and I miss her / 9. My final illustration for my uni project.

follow me at @meggsjones
x




No comments:

Post a Comment